After a long, sleepless night Little Man is happily playing with his squishy block.Why couldn't he have done this last night? I could have dozed if he would have played happily. :(
My friend tells me that squishy blocks are only active during the daytime. They are no fun to play with at night.
1. Once again, Bountiful Baskets is on my list. We got some really good stuff today! I can’t wait for the corn!
2. Time to recuperate. Little Man did not sleep at all last night, so I didn’t sleep at all last night. I did get a chance to nap today, and then I spent significant time doing nothing.
3. My mom. I love my mom anyway, but she was a special blessing today when she watched 4 of my boys while I picked up baskets and baskets of produce. I’m so thankful to have people close by who help us with our children.
4. Passing the time chatting with strangers. While I stood in line for the produce for an extra 20 minutes I got to chat with a woman from Missoula. We had a very nice conversation, and it was a great way to pass the wait.
5. God’s provision. He never fails to surprise me with His abundant provision.