Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25, 2012


I loved the sky full of Heaven Rays we saw on the way to Hamilton today.

Blessings:

1. A great afternoon in Hamilton. My mom, 3 of the kids, and I had a nice, productive time today.

2. Dinner provided for us. My lovely mother bought us dinner so I didn’t have to spend too much time fixing food when I got home. Yay! It’s especially good because I didn’t get time to work before going to Hamilton, so my whole work day has to fit into my evening.

3. Heaven Rays. Just a reminder that God is keeping an eye out.

4. The cutest pout. I wish I could show you the picture of Little Man with the cutest pout in the world. I can’t share that yet, but just know that it makes us smile every time – even when he’s really getting ready to cry.

5. My life is great. I’m truly enjoying my life right now. Remind me of this next time I start whining.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Beautiful! I love how the rays are shining down. :0)

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

That's just awesome. Skies like this are reasons I keep my camera on me at all times!!! Sometimes you have to capture it!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!