Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24, 2012


Who doesn’t love Angry Birds?!? The kids love to earn time to play on the school tablet – we have Angry Birds and Bejeweled just for fun, in addition to the learning games they get to play in free school moments.

Blessings:

1. Hilarious kids. Overheard in Scrivnerburg (another quote from Nathan): "Dale hilariates me."

2. Happy, happy kids. They are frequently laughing, joking, playing, and smiling.

3. Healthy kids. I’m so thankful that we haven’t had any sick kids recently. AND we stayed out of the ER with kids in 2011!

4. Harmonious kids. There was almost no bickering or squabbling today at all! Whoohoo!

5. Husband ‘o mine. I know I’ve mentioned him a time or twelve, but that’s only because he’s wonderful. He’s a good man, and he still loves me after almost 24 years.

1 comment:

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

When they become quiet, watch out! Doesn't mean they are always napping when they are quiet! LOL

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!