Wednesday, November 24, 2010

328/365

I was thinking about trying the water/oil stuff that Sandra shared today, but it just never happened. I also wanted to do the Daily Shoot assignment - "travel" - but I didn't travel anywhere! Actually, since it was hovering around 0* Fahrenheit today, and I wasn't required to go anywhere, I didn't. I stayed home, and the closest I got to traveling was venturing down my front steps. I didn't even get that far to take this wintery shot of my neighbor's garden wagon.
 
(Yes, it's this wagon.) 

Tomorrow 19 people will be gathering here at our house to share fellowship and offer thanks to God for all He has done for us. I'm looking forward to it - I love Thanksgiving, and I especially love having my family and friends around. I hope all my 365 friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and may it truly be a day of thankfulness for you and your family. I am so thankful for all of you! I wouldn't be where I am with my photography without friends who keep challenging me!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

First of all save the oil/water project. It's gonna be a friday challenge. Heather twisted my arm. LOL
Second of all - I don't blame you for not venturing out at all!
Well, I wasn't inspitred to do the "travel" challenge at all.
Thanks for sharing your wintery scene.

Sandra said...

Oh and lovely words. Thank YOU and Have a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones.

Amanda said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Elli!! Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Gathering and sharing food with loved ones is always fun. Sounds like you are going to have a good time this Thanksgiving.

Nice to know you via this 365 project.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!