Saturday, August 14, 2010

226/365

It was a lovely, quiet, slow Saturday. I like those! It's been so long since we've had one. I worked for a while (got a lot done!), cut the boys' hair, took a nap, nursed a sick boy (still), played on the computer...it was just a nice day. I didn't work on any photos until after dinner. It just seemed like work, and I didn't feel like working. The Daily Shoot assignment was motion blur, so once again, I got kids out on bicycles to practice making something blurry.

This one is the kind I like to do - I like detail-y shots. Photos that hint at a story. 

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

The motion blur is well, motion blurr. I love that shot because that represents childhood to me. You should print it and put it up somewhere only you or your family see it. One day you'll look back and realize that it's all a big blur.
And the detail one is excellent also. Nice work Elli.

my3rdI.org said...

You did very good on the motion blur shot - I like the details on the fence and the blur caused by slow shutter speed.

I like the POV and composition on the second shot.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!