Sunday, August 15, 2010

227/365

Today we celebrated some new beginnings in Christ. As a symbol of being buried in the likeness of Christ's death, and raised in the likeness of His resurrection these people were making a public display of their commitment to Christ. It was a glorious time at the river, and a beautiful day for a good, old-fashioned baptism!

This precious lady and her husband were both baptized - what a joyous day for them!

I didn't even try for the Daily Shoot today. I took a bunch of photos at the baptism and some snapshots at the barbecue after, and these are my favorites from the day. I'm ready for a nap now.

2 comments:

my3rdI.org said...

Nice picture stream that tells a story.

Sandra said...

Great images. Documenting something special in these peoples lives.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!