Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 349

We finally got to celebrate Andrew’s birthday today! We went to Qwivals again. The kids really love going there, but I think we’ll do all at-home parties next year, just for something different. Here are a few snaps from the party.

I had a hard time enjoying the beginning of the party – Caleb is sick today and couldn’t go. He stayed home with Fancy. When I left he was sobbing his little heart out and saying, “I want to go to Qwivals!” It was terrible! But he soon fell asleep again, and was fine when we got home.

Here’s a snapshot that I thought might amuse a few of my regular readers/viewers…
 
Does Ken ever get to use his own chair?

Oh, and one more of me and my miserable little man this afternoon…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sop sorry that Caleb was sick and had to stay home.

i hope Andrew was a happy partyer. bc

Your Organizing Guru said...

Poor Dubbers! Glad Fancy was a good sport to stay home with him. She's a sweet girl!

I love one-armed KK is Ken's chair. Are we still calling it "Ken's" chair? LOL

~J

Your Organizing Guru said...

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday Andrew!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!