Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 99

I'm having camera troubles today! The 20d is still not working right, although it's better after taking Eric's suggestion to clean around the shutter button. The Rebel XT's battery is dead, and I don't know where the charger is right off hand. Oops. So today you get photos I took a couple weeks ago, and edited today.

This was from a trip to the grocery store - if we can't have fresh, pretty, bright colors outside, at least we can find them in the store.
Apples with border

This one was taken near my in-laws house. These are the Bitterroot Mountains. I live in such a pretty place!
Bitterroots with frame

6 comments:

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

WOW that last one is just breath taking! You do live in such a beautiful place... the first one is great, I love the colors!

Amanda said...

You do live in a pretty place!! I love the colors in your fruit picture! Beautiful!....makes me feel like summer. :)

Eric L said...

Nice shots Elli :)

Elli, if cleaning the shutter helped a bit, try blowing a bulb blower in there,maybe it got somebut not all dust? Good luck!

Sandra said...

Very nice images. both of them. Hope you can have your camera issues resolved soon.

Tess said...

color in the fruit is GREAT! and I love your mountains. They are Beautiful!

Your Organizing Guru said...

You DO live in such a pretty place. It's past my bedtime (lol) but I had to check in today. We don't have mountains here. How would you ever survive???

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!