Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 20, 2012


This is reminiscent of the shot of Gavin yesterday…that’s because the sickies have returned to Scrivnerburg.

Blessings:

  1. It’s not a blessing to have half of my kids sick, but it caused us to start Scrivnerburg Academy’s Christmas break a bit early. It was good not to have to worry about school today. It was another busy one.
  2. Ken spent last night taking care of the sickly boy so I was able to get some sleep.
  3. I had a great work day today!
  4. It’s almost Christmas!
  5. I was able to enjoy a couple periods of quiet today. That’s a precious commodity around here.

I did not create this – click to get to the source through which I found it – but it made me laugh out loud.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry you guys are sickly :( I'll pray you are all well by Christmas! Enjoy your break.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!