Today’s photo will have to wait for a day or two – it’s on my cell phone, which I left at the church. (Thank you for your patience – here is the photo for Dec. 2)
A quick snap of the Fabulous Felice’s hat.
- Gavin slept for 12 straight hours – he didn’t even wake up to eat! I slept through the night!
- I had a lovely, calm, quiet Sunday morning, complete with a doze in my chair.
- Caleb and I spent a little bit of time sewing today. It’s been waaaaaay too long since I could even see my sewing table. Time to get busy with that machine!
- My mother-in-law brought me chocolate!
- I can go to bed early tonight!