Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10, 2012


Say no to that face. I dare you.

Blessings:

  1. I had plenty of time for Bible reading and prayer today (should I mention that it was because Gavin had me up before 6am?).
  2. It was a jumbled day, but we made it through the school day. I’m not sure I was even there, but it got done. Ken gets the credit for that.
  3. My mother-in-law got a smartphone! “How is that a blessing for Elli?” you ask… She was thrilled with her new phone, and that makes me happy.
  4. I can’t wait for Christmas! There are going to be some gifts under the tree that will just thrill the hearts of some of my favorite people. Have I mentioned that I can’t wait?
  5. Ken and I were able to spend an hour with one of our favorite people in the whole world today. Lovely Jill, you are a blessing every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!