Friday, November 23, 2012

November 23, 2012

Pizza diptych

Blessings:

1. Revelation 7:12 -
Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom
and thanksgiving and honor
and power and strength
be to our God forever and ever. Amen.

2. I took a nap today! A good one! It’s a good thing – I was exhausted from yesterday.

3. Homemade pizza. I haven’t made it in a long time, but it’s a family favorite. I used this recipe for the crust, (the best crust recipe I’ve ever used!) Prego sauce, seasoned ground beef (garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, salt), cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese. Yummmmmmmmmy!

4. Fabulous Felice and I spent the afternoon Black Friday shopping online. We had fun and found a great deal on something she wanted. Whoohoo!

5. It’s been a great, low-key Friday-after-Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!