Thursday, November 22, 2012

November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings:

1. Ken, Dale, Andrew, Austin, Kristi, Nathan, Caleb, Little Man, Fancy, Damian, Salia, Barbara, John, Mom, Felice, Tracy, Rose, Virginia, Richard, and Judy. (These are the people I shared the wonderful meal with today.)

2. Thanksgiving Day! I love the parade, the food, the family and friends… I just love it.

3. My kids really worked hard at getting the house ready for company today.

4. Felice’s mashed potatoes and Barbara’s turkey gravy – the combination is probably what they serve in Heaven.

5. Little Man’s best laugh of the day came after the company was gone (that’s too bad – the grandmothers would have loved it!) – he had whipped cream on a spoon and he thought it was hilarious! He would stick his finger into it and laugh and laugh. That was all he did – there was nothing particularly amusing, except for his amusement. I never realized that a spoon full of whipped cream was so funny, but now I see his point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!