I finally did “school” pictures of my kids today.
1. I am so thankful for the men and women who protect our freedoms. May I never take for granted what so many have given their lives to preserve.
2. I took some much-needed photos today. I took the kids “school” photos and a family shot that I can’t share until the 29th. Oooohhh…I can’t wait until the 29th!
3. I had a couple hours of “alone” time in my own house today. I used it editing photos, and it sure was quiet! (I wasn’t completely alone – Little Man was napping – but it was close enough!)
4. I got see Fancy and baby Salia today, and I was able to hold Salia for a while. I miss tiny baby cuddles!
5. Bear Creek Potato Soup mix is very good, and makes for a wonderful, quick dinner after an evening church service. Dip a slice of fresh french bread in it, and it’s fabulous comfort food on a chilly Sunday.