I'm not sure if this is football or monkey in the middle or something else entirely. I do know that Nathan (with the rake) said, "I have a rake, and I know how to use it!" The funny thing is, somehow this pass still managed to make it past the rake.
1. A mellow Sunday morning. Having only evening services is…different…but it leaves the morning free for calm, relaxing nothingness.
2. It’s a gorgeous fall day.
3. New music for our worship service tonight.
4. I had a joyful time in the house of the Lord today. It was so good to have Fancy there with us tonight!
5. Sitting in the living room listening to the sound of silence. Priceless.