1. One of my coworkers commented that sometimes she didn’t know if she had her head on straight – my answer was meant to be funny, but when I thought about it seemed somewhat profound to me. And kinda like I was talking to me instead of her.
“Just remember, if you can see where you're going instead of where you've been, your head is on straight.”
2. Little Man was almost himself today for the first time in a couple weeks!
3. Despite the collection of mistakes I made at work yesterday, my manager recommended me for a complicated project – here’s the quote, “I would choose carefully who you give this one to (cough*cough**Elli**cough*cough) as it needs extra special attention.” That means it’s going to be a pain in the patootie, but she has confidence in me. It seems a little backwards, but I appreciate the confidence.
4. Andrew has been healthy for a looooooong time. What a blessing to realize he hasn’t needed steroids or even albuterol for his asthma in evers and evers!
5. I’m so thankful that I get to spend time with my mother.