1. Caleb felt so good today he was out running in the blowing leaves. Today was the first day in over a week that he didn’t even need a nap!
2. Today was the perfect fall day – wind, leaves, rain…it was awesome!
3. School is getting a little harder, but today was a good day – we only had one little meltdown.
4. My darling husband used to say, “Some days are diamonds. Some days are really hard jelly beans.” (I wonder why he doesn’t say it anymore – does he dislike jelly beans now?) Today had some jelly beans, but it’s always great when a jelly bean day mixes in some diamonds.
5. After a couple difficult days with our precious 11-year-old, today was a calm day. No meltdowns (a couple raised-voice moments, but that’s all), no refusals, and she was actually playing with and squealing with her siblings. Yay! (Of course, immediately after I typed that she started in on one of her brothers. Makes me laugh.)