Saturday, October 13, 2012

October 13, 2012

Blessings:

1. I woke up to the sound of rain today! Hallelujah!

2. I found a fabulous baby monitor app that works with my current phone and my old phone (together – one sends to the other). No more sad baby who couldn’t be heard!

3. Ken took all 6 of the older kids to the park for a while – once Little Man went to sleep I had time alone! It was short, but it was sweet.

4. This picture cracked me up.

5. All Little Man needs for entertainment is a wheel. He was quite pleased with the sounds he could make with the big one shown above with the fat, new tire.

1 comment:

Ken Scrivner said...

If you train them when they are young then they can change your tires when you don't want to get out of the car.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!