1. We had a great time at church – it was our last Sunday in the Senior Center. It has been a blessing, but it will be great to have more space and better facilities for kids.
2. I had a delicious bacon cheeseburger at Frontier Café. I love it when I don’t have to cook right after church.
3. Andrew did the dishes (as he’s supposed to on Sunday) without complaining, and he got them all done!
4. Today was our church’s turn to minister at the nursing home. That’s always a blessing to me – the residents always appreciate us coming, and so far no one has “stumped the chump” (me) with their requested hymns!
5. We have everything we need.