(Sorry for the delay in posting – I’ll explain a little further down.)
The 30 day challenge theme for today was “clouds.”
1. I didn’t lose my temper when I found out that a beach ball had given my laptop a cup of coffee.
2. Mom’s hand is healing well! She doesn’t have to go back to the doctor for that.
3. Since I had to shut my computer down and let it dry out for a while, I had more time for housework and kid play.
4. I made this mac & cheese for dinner. I love this stuff, and I’m not a mac & cheese fan.
5. I don’t think I can adequately describe just how happy Little Man is. He is very rarely fussy, and even then it is brief. It’s probably a result of his chromosome deletion, and it might even be a less-than-good thing (because he’s so content that he doesn’t try to do the things he should be doing), but it is such a joy to be in his presence.