Sunday, April 29, 2012

April 29, 2012

How do I choose one picture from today?

Blessings:

1. We bought a travel trailer today! Yay! It won’t come home until later in the week,

2. Our church was “Outside the walls” today. We had the opportunity to serve a couple ladies in the community, and it was fun! One of the ladies was my mom, and she is very pleased with the results of the work on her property. (Check the link to see some photos.)

3. Sunday naps! I meant to lay down for a 20 minute snooze…somehow that turned into an hour and a half. Oops. Oh well…it was great!

4. An impromptu date. Ken and I went to look at the trailer, and afterwards we stopped for dinner.

5. Dale. He is such blessing. He took care of all of the kids while we went to Hamilton and then out to dinner. Such a good kid. He even got the baby to bed, and handled a disobedient child.

Such a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!