Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 28, 2012


This is a LARGE insulated tote. I made it today!

Blessings:

1. Craft time! I haven’t sewn anything in weeks, so I was very happy to spend some time making my insulated tote today.

2. Eternal Chicken. You know those rotisserie chickens you can get at the grocery store deli? My mom calls those eternal chickens because they provide so many meals for her. I got 2 for my family for dinner. I love those things!

3. It’s a low-key Saturday night. Since our church is going to be doing outdoor service projects tomorrow instead of meeting as we normally do, I’m going to have the kids do their weekend bathing after working outside tomorrow. That means no bath fights tonight!

4. Everything is good. My life is good.

5. Little Man ate his first something-or-other by himself! He didn’t eat it all, and most of it ended up on his clothes, but I gave him a Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusk and he liked it!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!