Little Man’s first time playing in a sandbox.
Blessings will be short as it’s getting harder and harder to get everything done each day.
1. Great church time. Loved the music!
2. A fun time at the nursing home service. I played the piano and they didn’t “stump the chump” once!
3. Three hours at the park with the Liner family. Fun times!
4. Painted toenails! My friend Nancy painted my toenails for me. That is the only time in my adult life that anyone else has painted my toenails.
5. Tired kids! No bedtime struggles!