1. The overcast morning turned into a lovely day. The kids spent most of it outside. Hallelujah!
2. Bountiful Baskets. We got two baskets this time, and the stuff looks wonderful! Apples, bananas, lemons, onions, and other great stuff (I haven’t dug through yet).
3. Little Man is tolerating the Lactaid we’re adding to his formula. We’re trying to give him more calories per feeding, and for a while he was refusing bottles with Lactaid in them, but today he took 2 and finished them. Whew. It just took a while to get used to the new taste, I’m sure.
4. I’m looking forward to camping this summer! I know it’s a couple months away, but I’m preparing now, and I can’t wait!
5. We’ve got a busy week coming up, and I’m looking forward to some fun times!