Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 14, 2012


Molly loves being outside with her kids. Even when she’s not playing with them she just wants to be out there. The kids were shooting Nerf guns, so Molly was just enjoying the sunshine in the presence of her favorite people.

Blessings:

1. Mom and I had a fun time puttering around town this morning.

A treasure I found while Mom and I were at the thrift store. I told Mom she needed "party sweats" and she (rightly) pointed out that when I say "Mom, you need this" you can be sure she does NOT need whatever it is. Hmph. But really... How can she NOT need party sweats?!?!

2. More fun with Mom.

My mom looked at this and said, "Wouldn't it be easier just to put your waffles on a plate?"

3. It is a gorgeously beautiful day.

4. I have waaaaay too much fun creating things to cover Little Man’s backside. This one is a waterproof diaper cover.

5. Two adorable little boys just brought this to me and told me it's a heart-shaped "wuby." They are just too cute! (One of the boys is a loaner – we have “that” house where all the neighborhood kids congregate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!