Friday, March 2, 2012

March 2, 2012


Would you like some burger with those onions, Austin?

Blessings:

1. Coffee. And more coffee. Little Man isn’t sleeping well, so I’ve really been appreciating my caffeine.

2. My awesome new (as of last October) washer and dryer. They are huge, and I can actually keep up with the cloth diapers!

3. Work is done for the week! And it was done before dinner time! (Is it cheating if a I do a bit of work tomorrow?)

4. Free books. I love downloading free Kindle books from Pixel of Ink and Inspired Reads, and I also love getting new books from the Blogging for Books program through WaterBrook Multnomah. I just got my new book today, and I can’t wait to spend some time reading it this weekend!

5. More sewing time. I made another diaper and started a different project today. Yay! I love doing crafty things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!