Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1, 2012


These feet are just so sweet! Love ‘em!

Blessings:

1. My sewing machine. I’ve been having so much fun with it!

2. Getting to spend time with my mother. I have many friends who can no longer do that, and I’m thankful that I get to do it frequently.

3. Baby kisses. Little Man proved his affection for me by grabbing my face and ramming his mouth into mine. Okay, so he’s not very controlled in his affection. I’ll take it anyway – especially after he played his no-kissy game with me for so long.

4. Baby diapers! I made ‘em! I have learned how to make fitted cloth diapers, and I love love love them! Little Man seems to love them too!

5. My life is good. Most of the things that bother me are minor irritations, and it’s really important for me to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!