Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012


Udderly Peanut Butterly ice cream with chocolate chips. Do you think my husband might like chocolate and peanut butter?

Blessings:

1. My mother. I am so thankful that I have a wonderful mother, and that I still have her with me. And that she has continued to love me even when I haven’t been lovable.

2. Tender hearts. We were watching American Idol and the story about Jessica Phillips and her boyfriend D'Angelo Perry came on. After hearing about this young man who'd had a devastating stroke Andrew asked if we could pray for him. I love the fact that our kids see and feel the needs of others.

3. When the blessings are hard to find there’s always ice cream.

4. Impromptu Coffee Klatsches. This morning Felice dropped by, my mom came for coffee, and my friend Deb called to see if she could visit. The four of us had a wonderful visit!

5. As my friend Elle says, “from rain comes flowers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!