Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 18, 2012

We finally got snow! I don’t know how much we actually got here in town, but I’m thinking it was close to a foot. The kids loved it!

Blessings:

1. I love snow! It’s pretty, it keeps the kids occupied, and I feel so cozy sitting inside watching the snow fall.

2. My mother loves me. I may be 42 years old, but when someone sets about to hurt me, the mama bear in my mother still shows up.

3. Little Man is growing. I was hoping for 15 lbs at his WIC appointment today, but he didn’t quite make that. That’s okay – he grew an inch! He’s now 14 lbs, 12 oz, and 26 1/4 inches. I asked them to weigh his happy instead of his body, but they didn’t have their happy scale with them today.

4. Friends that share. We got 3 bags of clothes that will keep Little Man clothed in style for some time!

5. Health. We are all healthy, happy, and (mostly) energetic in Scrivnerburg.

2 comments:

365 by K.O.S. Photography said...

I love the collection of photos! My favorite is the right bottom... the color is too cool!

Doll Face Designs said...

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! Those WIC folks should definitely invest in a Happy Scale!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!