Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Working on a scarf for Nana

I've slowed down a bit on knitting projects - I have 3 in process right now, but all 3 of them are longer-term projects. This one is for Nana - she asked me to make a scarf for her, and Caleb helped me pick out this yarn. I like the way it looks so far, but I have a long way to go on it. This stitch isn't nearly as fast as Fancy's or Andrew's scarves.
 


What do you think, Nana?

After I put all my photo gear away last night I figured out how I should have taken my cup cuddler photo...so I set up my "seamless background paper" (aka blank newsprint) and did some "studio" work. The shots of Nana's scarf were taken this way, as was this photo of yesterday's cup cuddler. 
 

While I was doing whatever it was that I was doing (I'm not quite sure what I've accomplished today) Caleb was scrubbing out the sink with a Magic Eraser. What a helpful little man.

Molly was occupying herself by surveying her kingdom. Ken says this is our new outdoor centerpiece.

So there ya have it. If you have a photo blog be sure to check out our Facebook fan page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Project-365/122397384492157.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!