Thursday, January 20, 2011

A late entry and a spin-off

Two of my Flickr friends – windsordi and DeForestRanger have a kind of fun side project going this week. They are using their Trek action figures to fulfill a week's assignments. It’s been fun to “watch!” My shot was not taken with that in mind – it was taken with the Daily Shoot “low point of view” concept in mind – but once I saw it on the computer it made me think of gazing into the core of a Star Trek planet. So, windsordi and Crow, here is “gazing into Atrea IV.”
Gazing into Atrea IV
(For those who aren’t into the Star Trek thing – I used my cell phone to shoot the underside of this…um…well…stunning hanging lamp.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting effect Elli.
Looks more like a spirograph.

Crow said...

BWAHAHAHAHA! I've been to this world!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!