Sunday, January 23, 2011

I was in the nursery at church

One of the kids’ favorite occupations in the church nursery is taking pictures with my cell phone. Caleb had a great time taking pictures of me. This one was taken so I could show off just how color-coordinated I am…I’m so cool even my coffee cup matches my outfit!
coordinated outfit

I took this one of the 2-year-old we had in there. One of the older kids was preparing “meals” for him, and he was all ready to pray and eat!
Easton ready to eat

These little guys are so much fun! For a long time we didn’t have any kids in the nursery – it’s great to have a group of young’uns again!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

If anything will assure you that God is present and at work, it's spending time with little ones. Walking miracles with pure hearts and minds.....and they smell good too!

Anonymous said...

Good to see your knit coffee cup holder in action. Very nice..art in art shot ;)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!