Tuesday, November 16, 2010

320/365

I’m kinda bummed that I didn’t get a chance to do the Daily Shoot's photo assignment today – it was a photo with a single element. I liked the idea, but I just wasn’t able to get to photography until waaaaaay late in the day, and then it had to be a photo of opportunity. Today was a busy day, and one of my activities was my friend’s Pampered Chef show. We (I use that loosely – Brenda, the Consultant, did the work) made this yummy Mediterranean pizza. The first shot was just to meter light, and I decided I liked it, so here it is…

This is the shot I was going for. I realize it’s very much like the shot I took of the pizza we made at my own PC show, but that’s just the way it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pizza looks yummy/healthy loaded with vegetable.

Sandra said...

Excellent food image again. It looks delicious.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!