Sunday, August 1, 2010

213/365

The Daily Shoot assignment was harder than I thought it would be. “Go anti-bokeh today. Use a large depth of field (higher aperture numbers) today to tell a story on multiple layers.” I had to use my older camera and a sub-standard lens for this shot because all my normal gear was in my husband’s truck and he wasn’t home. I’m hoping the story this tells is of the age progression…Kindergartner, 2nd grader, 3rd grader, 5th grader, senior (and, of course, the car). The dog didn’t want to be left out.

TDS-anti-bokeh

This one works for Snapshot Sunday too, although it took way too much setup to really be a snapshot. lol.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous week!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Very well done. You met the challenge. LOL on the dog and car parts to be included.
The kids are getting so grown!

my3rdI.org said...

Good one Elli.

Nice interpretation of TDS assignment. I like the casual pose of your kids.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!