Saturday, July 17, 2010

198/365

Today’s Scenic Saturday photos are party scenery! We celebrated Rose and Virginia’s birthday here at our house today (their house isn’t big enough for our party!). Everyone had a great time! Felice took a bunch of photos of the kids, so I took photos of the “stuff.”
RV-party-collage
Felice did a great job planning this party. The girls wanted an Indiana Jones theme, so they had Indiana Jones decorations, costumes, all the party favors (mostly handmade by Felice – sorry I don’t have photos of those – I didn’t get a chance!) were IJ themed…they even got to watch part of the original movie! They all loved it!

Even though I did almost nothing to prepare for this party, I’m exhausted!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow! Sounds like an exciting party. Great theme.

Anonymous said...

Seems like everyone had fun at the themed b'day party and great planning.

Thanks for sharing Elli.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!