Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 53

My littlest man had his Christmas party at school. They sang a bunch of adorable songs, and then decorated cookies (and ate them). It was fun, and the preschoolers are just sooooo cute!! Here are a few shots from the party.

Caleb the red-nosed reindeer

happy family

The sad Christmas tree was part of a song they did...the other side has a happy face because the tree went from being a lonely tree to being with a happy family. Caleb has been singing that song ever since!

cookie decorating

cookie done

6 comments:

Mel said...

aww! Looks like tons of fun! I love that first photo! I can't believe how close Christmas is....must get off computer and start wrapping!

Your Organizing Guru said...

Adorable reindeer with "I love you" antlers!!!!

... but I have to know WHY the Christmas tree is sad. ~J

Amanda said...

These are so cute!! Looks like it was a fun party and you got some great photos! :)

Tess said...

What fun! He looks really happy!

Eric L said...

lOOKS LIKE A GREAT TIME, lOVE THE NOSE :)

Eric L said...

Sorry about the last message, caps lock on accident

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!