Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 14, 2012


I pulled off to take a cell phone shot of the clouds hanging low in the valley today. It was actually quite pretty down in Hamilton today.

Blessings:

1. It was a calm and peaceful trip to therapies today.

2. I even got some work done while I was in Hamilton.

3. Christmas shopping!

4. There are only 15 days left until Little Man is a Scrivner (yes, I’m a bit excited).

5. God’s mercies are new every morning. Lamentations 3:22-23

Well friends, I have kept the word verification turned off for this blog to make it as comment-friendly as possible, but the spam has gotten so bad that I can’t take the time to deal with it anymore. I hope you will continue to leave comments – don’t let the word verification scare you away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!