Instead of blessings today, I think I’ll post the “new rules” in Scrivnerburg:
1. Everyone must wear clean clothes every day. I just made that one up - 14 years ago.
2. You may not stab at things with a knife (especially if you’re under the age of…say…47).
3. No yelling outside the bedroom door when the baby is asleep.
4. Okay…this isn’t a rule…it’s just funny.
5. I just can’t write a post without blessings: a) funny kids, b) funny pets, c) my honey cooked dinner for me, d) chocolate chip cookies, e) it’s sweater time!