1. It’s finally a beautiful evening with very little smoke!
2. I finally, finally, finally got #3 of 4 nasty pieces of paperwork sent out. I hate this stuff – it stresses me out. One to go!
3. Little Man had his beautiful baby check today (aka well-child check) and the doctor pronounced him the happiest little man she’s ever seen. He still can’t see the bottom of the growth chart (for weight), but he’s fabulous.
4. Andrew cooked dinner this evening, and then delivered mine to me in the “office” (Jemimah).
5. I found out today the Jemimah gets to go out for one more trip this year! Whoohoo!