Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24, 2012


This may look like I’m showing a moment of homeschooling, but that is not the case. This was the only photo I took today, and it was only to send it to Ken and ask if he’d already read this with the kids. :-/

Blessings:

1. We’re already starting week 4 of school! Craziness!

2. School and work done before dinner. Whoohoo! Free time!

3. A verse from today’s Bible reading: Above all, [put on] love-the perfect bond of unity. And let the peace of the Messiah, to which you were also called in one body, control your hearts. Be thankful. http://bible.us/Col3.14.HCSB

4. I saw this great quote on Facebook today - "Worrying is like praying for something you don't want." Such a great perspective. Now, to quit worrying…

5. I just found out that Gilligan’s Island is available on Amazon Instant Video! I can’t wait to share it with my kids! Ah…the memories…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!