My sweet Austin.
1. I got all the absolutely essential stuff done in this crazy-busy day.
2. My Dale is back home! (He has spent the last 4 days helping Nana after her surgery.)
3. My sweet Austin brought dinner to me in my “office.” What a thoughtful boy.
4. I love taking my kids to therapies – I get a new perspective on the progress they’re making. Sometimes I miss it in the everydayness…but the therapists see it.
5. Homeschooling gives us such wonderful freedom. I’m still a stickler for schedule and routine, but even so, we have freedom.