Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 4, 2012

I’m sure everyone in the US is seeing fireworks, and everyone is posting fireworks on their blogs, so I’m not going to add any more boring old fireworks shots today. How ‘bout an adorable boy in a handmade hat?
Caleb in driving cap

Blessings:

1. The Fabulous Felice took 5 of my kids to Missoula for lunch! We got 2 quiet hours here at the house. Whoohoo!

2. Nap time. Every once in a while all the short, wakeful nights catch up with me and I just can’t function. Today was one of those days, so I took a long nap this afternoon. I still feel like I could go to bed right now and sleep 14 hours, but I do feel better. I love naps.

3. I folded laundry and found an amazing thing - a sewing table! I knew there had been one in that room. Yay! Now I just need to see if there is still an ironing board hiding behind Mt. Washmore.

4. We aren’t doing fireworks this year. That’s a blessing? Yes. I don’t care for them too much, and I’m quite content to see what I can see from home. Some neighbors are doing them and invited our kids over to watch. Yay again!

5. Indulgent Chocolate Bites. Check ‘em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!