Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 19, 2012


When these fabulous sparkles caught my eye I had to stop and take a picture of the bling in the window of Simply Irresistible - A Consignment Boutique. There is always something wonderful in there!

Blessings:

1. It’s a new day! (Yesterday was frustrating.)

2. Sewing time! I created a new favorite skirt today.

3. Have I mentioned Vacation Bible School? Smile With Ken gone it has been a real blessing to have the 2+ hours with the kids at VBS each evening.

4. People who stop by to check on me. Pastor Michael and Nancy stopped by to return something and to check and see if I was still sane. They probably would have gotten a different impression had they stopped by yesterday evening.

5. Mom’s lemon cake. Yummy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!