My husband was Mr. Fixit today - working on the trailer a bit before our second outing.
1. My husband can fix anything! (At least as far as I know.)
2. The trailer is almost completely packed for our camping trip. I love being prepared!
3. I scored the perfect kettle for the trailer at a yard sale (along with a couple cuddly vests and a sweater). Yay!
4. My new laptop can handle the full version of Photoshop. Photo editing is so much more fun with CS3! (Yeah, CS3 is outdated – but waaaaaaay better than Photoshop Elements 7.)
5. I caught up some things that had been sitting around waiting. That always makes me feel less stressed.