Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24, 2012


Today’s shot is a flashy snapshot, but it’s the only one I took today that I could share. (The others have Little Man’s face in them.) This isn't the cat that appreciates the kids' attention, so this sweet moment had to be captured.

Blessings:

1. This week is flying by! (That’s good because it’s almost camping time!)

2. At Mom’s appointment today the doctor said she doesn’t have to come back until Wednesday. Yay! That’s progress!

3. Little Man was adorable and charming the whole time we were doing our stuff in Hamilton. He’s such an easy baby.

4. Corn on the cob. It was delicious! I did it this way – I’d never used sugar and vinegar before, but it was wonderful.

5. The trailer kitchen is all clean and stocked. Yay! I am getting more and more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!