Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21, 2012


Do you know what this is? My 6-year-old son saw a whole bunch of these flying around in our yard today and he wondered what kind of insect it is. I couldn't capture one in flight, but their legs hang down when they're flying. It looks like some sort of fly to me, but that's the best I could do, and it wasn't enough for a curious little man.

Blessings:

1. I’m done with lesson plans for the school year! Yeehaw! Next week is going to be a light one. Yay!

2. I finished work early.

3. The kids have been able to play outside even though it sprinkled a couple times. Good thing, too. They all got grounded from TV for the rest of the week.

4. It’s nearly the kids’ bedtime.

5. I can sleep my grumpies away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!