Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 19, 2012


My kids were "pre-camping" today. We ate dinner outside, and then they set up the tents to sleep out there just for the fun of it. I don't think I'm the only one getting excited for camping!

Blessings:

1. I had almost the whole day for sewing and other crafty fun!

2. I’m almost finished with the curtains for Jemimah.

3. I got to paint today! I painted a small portion (the galley area) of the trailer. I really like the way it looks – we’re considering doing the whole thing white inside, so this gives us a chance to see what we think.

4. We had an impromptu dinner al fresco. It was fun – camp chairs, food on the picnic table, happy kids…awesomeness.

5. Oh! We also had a free lunch today! Valley Drug had their customer appreciation day today, and they were serving hamburgers and brats (bratwurst, not naughty children). More awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!