Taking Jemimah to the propane doctor.
1. Ken and I got to go to Missoula alone! It was a quick trip, but it was good.
2. We visited with Austin’s neuropsychologist, and he says Austin’s brain is really progressing well – that’s excellent news!
3. Jemimah is at the doctor’s office to have some of her systems checked. So far they’ve been able to tell us that the gas to the stove/oven works fine. Yay! I can’t wait to have her ready for camping!
4. Little Man is feeling better! Whoohoo! His nose is less runny and he’s less clingy. Yay!
5. “It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor. Would you be mine? Could you be mine?” (Won't You Be My Neighbor, By Fred M. Rogers, © 1967)