Wednesday, May 2, 2012
May 2, 2012
Jemimah is home! She was escorted to her new abode by our faithful Scriburban.
1. Jemimah is home! She even has her own blog!
2. I got my work done in time to spend the evening with Jemimah.
3. My kids are self-sufficient. They managed to entertain and feed themselves (except for the baby) while I was busy taking the “before” photos of the trailer.
4. Caleb wrote me another love note on his handwriting practice page. I love that.
5. It’s been a good day. Besides getting the trailer I’ve wanted for years, school went well, I got done with work earlier than normal, the baby was happy all day…it was just a good day.