Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24, 2012


My dad with Little Man and Nathan. I love Little Man’s grip on Dad’s shirt.

Blessings:

1. I got my portion of our work project caught up – for at least 36 seconds. Smile My manager saw that it was caught up and added a bit more work so I’m not caught up anymore, but I was!

2. Our weather ran the gamut today, but we spent great time outside anyway.

3. We had our first baseball picnic today! Fun times!

4. I have the most wonderful husband in the world.

5. The house is quiet. Sometimes I think I shouldn’t stay up so late, but then I realize that my sanity is more closely tied to my moments of quiet than my hours of sleep. I need the hour or two of absolute quiet I get after everyone is asleep (or at work).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!